How do I install and configure OBSIDIAN with the relevant plug-ins?
I’ve tried logseq before, but it’s hard to sync across devices, and then I was planted on Obsidian, and I feel it works much better than logseq these days. I’ve been thinking about how to reasonably plan the migration of tag and wiznote notes, though I don’t think it can completely replace wiznote. this is still more suitable for plain text records, and less friendly to files and other synchronization.
- There is nothing to say about this, just go to official website:https://obsidian.md/ or for the platform store and search for installation.
- Official paid sync, there’s nothing to say about this, those who know it will understand.
Plugin sync: Self-hosted LiveSync
Here I choose the better cross-device synchronization
Plugin installation enable
- Install the base environment docker
Generate configuration file
vim local.ini ### The contents are as follows
[couchdb] single_node=true [chttpd] require_valid_user = true [chttpd_auth] require_valid_user = true authentication_redirect = /_utils/session.html [httpd] WWW-Authenticate = Basic realm="couchdb" enable_cors = true [cors] origins = app://obsidian.md,capacitor://localhost,http://localhost credentials = true headers = accept, authorization, content-type, origin, referer methods = GET, PUT, POST, HEAD, DELETE max_age = 3600
docker run -d --name obsidian --restart always -e COUCHDB_USER=admin -e COUCHDB_PASSWORD=passwd -v /home/obsidian/local.ini:/opt/couchdb/etc/ local.ini -p 5984:5984 couchdb
- Connection configuration
Remember to click Test to test after the configuration is done, the pit I stepped in here is that I didn’t fill in the DataBase name, which led to an error all the time. Each device keeps the information on the line.
I’ve stepped in a hole here because I didn’t fill in the DataBase name.
- Synchronization settings reference, I did not choose LiveSync here, feel a little problem in the conflict
Other plug-ins recommended
- Brain map generation, the only thing that is a bit of a gripe here is the need to set shortcuts to use, did not find other methods. At the same time the text file format requirements are very high, a slight error will not be generated.
Dynamic Table of Contents Settings
- The software actually has a sidebar by default, and I personally feel that his preview is still pretty cool.
- A calendar table, it depends on personal preference. I have a daily diary here to get a TODO, not finished in the calendar table can be seen (the hollow point below), although it is not too big.
CopyrightUnless otherwise noted, all work on this blog is licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0) License. Reprinted with permission from -